Recent Releases (feed)
- [PASS] ServiceNow-Simple 0.08 by GNG
- [PASS] jQluster-Server-WebSocket 0.01 by TOSHIOITO
- [PASS] Dist-Zilla-Util-Git-Tags 0.002000 by KENTNL
- [PASS] Math-Prime-Util 0.35 by DANAJ
- [FAIL] Device-TMP102 0.0.2 by VVU
- [FAIL] XML-TreeBuilder 5.2 by JFEARN
- [FAIL] Net-Amazon-EC2 0.24 by MALLEN
- [PASS] Parse-Daemontools-Service 0.01 by HIROSE
- [PASS] POE-Component-WWW-Google-Calculator 0.03 by ZOFFIX
- [PASS] Dist-Zilla-Util-Git-Wrapper 0.001002 by KENTNL
- [FAIL] Gnome2 1.045 by XAOC
- [PASS] Business-CPI 0.911 by ANDRE
- [FAIL] Glib 1.303 by XAOC
- [FAIL] Cairo-GObject 1.002 by XAOC
- [PASS] NetAddr-MAC 0.82 by DJZORT
- [PASS] Plack-App-PHPCGI 0.04 by KAZEBURO
- [FAIL] Date-HijriDate 1.0 by MEWSOFT
- [FAIL] Finance-Bank-CooperativeUKPersonal 0.03 by SRPATT
- [FAIL] Gtk3 0.015 by XAOC
Questhub Stencil - 2013-07-17
10,000 - 2012-09-12
We've hit a bit of milestone: 10,000 readable changelogs!
We're still about 1.5% shy of 40% compliance (out of slightly over 26,000 releases). We have a ways to go yet, but we've seen a steady increase over the first year-and-a-half of this project's existence.
What is the CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service?
The CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service was created primarily to help CPAN authors gauge their changelog file compliance against the latest specification.
Tell me more.
CPAN distributions are generally expected to have a changelog. An overwhelming majority of authors use
Changes as the filename (source), however the contents of the file seems to vary more significantly.
A lot of the things we do when packaging perl modules are the result of common convention that has become standard. With this in mind, a specification for writing changelog files has been created from examining existing files and codifying their common elements. Furthermore, a test module has been created to aid in release testing your changelog.
See the main CPAN::Changes documentation for an API to read and write Changes files.